Injured After an Auto Accident?
A Fairfield Car Accident Lawyer Can Defend Your Rights
An auto accident can be life-changing. Unfortunately, accidents in Solano County and the surrounding Bay Area are common, especially on busy I-80. However, “accident” is the wrong choice of words. Car crashes are not accidents, they are caused by drivers who choose not to follow driving safety rules. In most cases, this means that you may be entitled to compensation from the at-fault party. After all, you should not have to pay for the injuries and damages someone else caused. If you or a loved one has been involved in a car crash, then you may have questions about your right to file a claim. A Fairfield car accident lawyer can help explain the law and represent your best interests in an insurance claim and/or lawsuit.
Wells, Call, Clark, Bennett, & Clawson has been protecting the rights of car crash victims and their families for over 40 years. Our respected attorneys have the reputation and experience you need to navigate the legal system and claims process. We understand common obstacles to filing a claim and the tactics insurance companies will use. While we may never be able to undo the pain you experienced, we can fight for you to maximize your recovery.
When Do I Need a Fairfield Car Accident Lawyer?
After any wreck, lawyers for motor vehicle accidents are necessary to even the odds in your favor. No one can be an expert medical professional, lawyer, mechanic and insurance adjuster all at once. With the help of a team of experts, our lawyers will read reports, gather evidence and call witnesses. Our Fairfield firm has the respect and experience to help you in a wide variety of auto accidents and collisions:
- Car Crashes: Negligent drivers are often distracted. Studies show that using a cellphone while driving can be just as dangerous as alcohol. We can help identify a negligent party in crashes involving rollovers, rear-end collisions and head-on collisions
- Motorcycle Accidents: Unfortunately, bikers are a minority on the road. Injury rates are highest for motorcyclists even though there are fewer bikes on the road than other vehicles.
- Truck Collisions: Driver fatigue, aggressive driving and equipment failures can all contribute to your accident. Our law firm can help with truck, semi-truck and tractor-trailer related collisions.
- Bus Accidents: Municipal or commercial vehicles can cause catastrophic damage if involved in an accident. We can help you discover which party may have contributed.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Through careful investigation of distractions, obstructed warnings or improper signage, our lawyers can help determine what factors contributed to your pedestrian injuries.
- Wrongful Death: Nothing can bring back what you lost in a wrongful death claim. However, you have the right to compensation if someone’s negligence resulted in the death of a loved one. Our firm can help you plan a future that works best for you and your family.
Why Do I Need a Fairfield Car Accident Attorney?
Car accidents are expensive. You may end up facing hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills and repairs for damaged vehicles. Insurance adjusters, trained to reduce the costs of the company they work for, never have your best interests in mind. They will take advantage of your situation. Our firm can help you receive compensation for a variety of debts and regain financial stability. The key to a quick recovery in a car accident is to contact an attorney immediately. Evidence can disappear, and a witness’s memory can become fuzzy. After you call our law firm we can help you recover:
- Lost Wages: Getting to work is often difficult after an accident. Even if you have not sustained injuries, you may not have a mode of transportation. We can help you recover lost benefits and wages.
- General Counsel: It is necessary to file time sensitive documents for you to have a successful resolution in your claim. We take care of the busy work, so you can focus on recovery.
- Vehicle Repair: You need to move on with your life. That includes having the use of a vehicle. Our firm can help you repair or replace your vehicle.
- Medical Expenses: The cost of healthcare can be stressful to handle. Physical therapy, ambulance bills, emergency visits, surgeries and prescription copays are some costs you may recover.
Questions? Call Our Fairfield Car Accident Attorneys
Do you have questions after a car crash? Are you concerned the details of your collision has not been reported properly? With so many freeways going through Solano County and the surrounding Bay Area, auto accidents are bound to happen. Wells, Call, Clark, Bennett, & Clawson fights for car accident injury victims and their families.
Getting injured in a car crash can be frightening and stressful. However, our law firm can reduce that stress and help you get compensation for your losses. Call a Fairfield car accident lawyer today at (707) 425-0671 or contact us through our website. In a free initial consultation, we can let you know how we can help.